Presented by: The Master's Table Web Site
Here are a few Good one-liners:
· We become what we worship.
· Don't let your worries get the best of you, remember,
Moses started out as a basket case.
· Some people are kind, polite, and sweet-spirited
-until you try to sit in their pews.
· Many folks want to serve God, but only as advisers.
· Its easier to preach ten sermons than it is
to live one.
· The good Lord didn't create anything without a purpose,
but mosquitoes come close.
· When you get to your wit's end, you'll find God
· People are funny; they want the front of the bus,
the middle of the road, and the back of the church.
· Opportunity may knock once, but temptation leans
on the bell.
· Quit griping about your church; if it was perfect,
you couldn't belong.
· The phrase that is guaranteed to wake up an audience:
"And in conclusion."
· If the church wants a better pastor, it only needs
to pray for the one it has.
· God himself does not propose to judge a man until
he is dead. So why should you?
· To make a long story short, don't tell it.
· Some minds are like concrete, thoroughly mixed up
and permanently set.
· Peace starts with a smile.
· I don't know why some people change churches; what
difference does it make which one you stay home from?
· A lot of church members who are singing, "Standing
on the Promises," are just sitting on the premises.
· We were called to be witnesses, not lawyers or judges.
· Outside of traffic, there is nothing that holds
this country back as much as committees.
· Be ye fishers of men; but remember you catch themhe'll
· Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
· Don't put a question mark where God put a period.
· Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.
· Forbidden fruit creates many jams.
· God doesn't call the qualified, he qualifies the
· God loves everyone, but probably prefers "fruit of the spirit" over "religious nuts!"
· God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
· He who angers you, controls you!
· If God is your copilot, swap seats!
· Prayer: Don't give God instructions, just report
· The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power
· The will of God will never take you to where the
grace of God will not protect you.
· We don't change the message; the message changes
· You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him.
· P. U. S. H. = Pray Until Something Happens.
May God Bless you all.
From the Master's Table: