Presented by: The Master's Table Web Site
Everything I Need to Know about Life, I Learned from Noahs Ark
1) Dont miss the boat.
2) Remember that we are all in the same boat.
3) Plan ahead. It wasnt raining when Noah built the boat.
4) Stay fit. When youre 600 years old, someone might ask you to do something really important.
5) Dont listen to the critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6) Build your future on high ground.
7) For safetys sake, travel in pairs.
8) Speed isnt always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9) When you are stressed out, float a while.
10) Remember that the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
11) No matter the storm, when you are with God, there is always a rainbow waiting.
So, the next time you feel like God cant use you, just remember some of the Bible stories. For example,
Noah got drunk;
Abraham and Sarah were too old;
Timothy was too young;
Leah wasnt the pretty one;
Joseph was abused;
Samson was a womanizer;
Rahab was a prostitute;
Naomi was a widow;
David had an affair and was a murderer;
Elijah was suicidal;
Jonah ran from God;
and Peter denied Christ;
May God Bless you all.
From the Master's Table: